In your thesis or dissertation, you are going to need to discuss the techniques you I did so your quest. It will add:
- The sort of research you did
- The way you collected and/or chosen your computer data
- The method that you analyzed important computer data
- Any tools or materials you utilized in the study
- Your rationale for selecting these procedures
The methodology area should generally be printed in days gone by tense.
Step 1: Explain your methodological approach
Start with presenting your approach that is overall to research. What research question or problem do you investigate, and what type of information did you need certainly to answer it?
- Quantitative techniques ( ag e.g. studies) would be best for measuring, ranking, categorizing, pinpointing habits and generalizations that are making
- Qualitative practices ( ag e.g. interviews) would be best for explaining, interpreting, contextualizing, and gaining in-depth understanding of certain principles or phenomena
- Blended practices provide for a mixture of numerical measurement and in-depth exploration